Thursday, September 18, 2008

Football Season


I don't know if Todd could be more proud. Here he is watching a BYU football game on a saturday afternoon with all of his boys...yes all 5 of them and to all you new lookers you are not seeing double! Maddox and Rigdon are on the couch very content enjoying their first BYU football game , Cam and Jax are cheering on their fav team and Todd and his "mini-me" Chase are taking it all in as well....could it be a better day? (Of course me and Ellie are off to the mall and that is why I like football season too!)

4 comments:

B and J said...

Cute!! Well geez JP either watches or attends the BYU games but he sure doesn't take his son with him....maybe someday

Jeanette said...

That's so precious!! (Not exactly a football term.) I'm going to get on the phone right now to see if we can get the BYU Football channel turned on!

Alyssa said...

i was going to text todd when i was at the game, saying that it was too bad you moved away else he would have been there to see it himself.

Annee said...

I guess shoes and shirts are optional when watching football games. I love the photo. The boys are getting way too old! Good thing you get to start all over again.

I will gladly sew Ellie something. I do feel your sleep deprivation very personally.

What a thrill to find a comment from you on my blog!