Saturday, December 13, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACKSON AND CAMERON


Cameron Jensen, Jackson, and Cameron





This is Jackson, Cameron And their best friend from Utah, Cameron Jensen. For their birthday surprise Todd and I flew Cameron J. here to AZ for the weekend and we had one big party! The boys were so surprised and we had a great time. Cam J. kept telling us how warm it was here and how his dad would love this weather. The boys went swimming (even though the pool was freezing) played on our pirates ship, played football, went to the movies, an indoor bounce park, played football, went to see the beautiful Mesa AZ temple lights, ate A LOT, and did I mention that they played FOOTBALL? I kept asking his mom every time I talked to her if we could just keep him....but as we all know, all good things come to an end and we will be sad to see him go tomorrow! I assure you there will be tears, and probably mostly mine. Thanks Nicole and Jason for sharing your sweet son with us this weekend. The memories these boys made will not soon be forgotten. WE LOVE YOU CAMERON JENSEN!!!!

This is the boys at the Mesa Temple looking at the Christmas lights. I must say that this is the most beautiful display of lights I've ever seen! Cameron J. agreed with me aswell.

6 comments:

Taylor and Chelsea Cotter said...

How fun! Happy Birthday Boys!

Malinda said...

Happy Birthday Boys! We Love you!

Angie said...

Amber - so I haven't checked Angie's blog in a while and I just did and saw your comment. You have a great family! Great to link up. Have a great Christmas!!

BECKY said...

What the heck!! You have a blog! Send me you email address and I will invite you to mine (could you send me your siblings addresses too?). I found it through Mike and Susie's who gave their blog address in their x-mas letter. Hope to hear from you soon!
parkin_d@hotmail.com

BECKY said...

By the way, I can't believe how old Jackson and Cameron are! And the new babies are adorable!!

Brown Family said...

HOW FUN to get your card and find out that you too are back in AZ! WOW, that was a switch! We have only been back for about 6 months. So glad to be back home by family...it is the best. I look forward to keeping in touch with you...also, tell Libby I need her email so that I can send her an invite! Happy birthday to your boys..WOW, 5 boys now...:) (we have 3 boys and 1 girl...:)

brownni1@yahoo.com
WELCOME HOME!