Monday, December 8, 2008

FAMILY PICTURES



So yesterday was the ultimate task.....family pictures! I thought the last few Christmas cards we did pretty good, but throw 2 more babies in there and what do you get? I'll tell you....2 ten year olds that think its funny to pull crazy faces, a 7 year old who's smile is fake-and conveniently "forgot" how to do a real smile, a 5 year old girl...I mean 16 year old DRAMA QUEEN who thinks we are all here for her, 2 babies who wont look up at the camera for anything, a husband who was actually a pretty good sport but secretly is wondering why we even bother, and a stressed out mom who cant remember the last time she got dressed up for anything! Well truth be told I guess we did o.k. Now to get them all mailed out by Christmas is another story!

7 comments:

B and J said...

ooh you guys look hot

Libby said...

They turned out GREAT!!! I love the flower in your hair Amber!-So gorgeous. Your babies are just beautiful. They have changed so much. I'll be over soon to visit.

Annee said...

That's really amazing. You guys all look great. I love the hair accessory. You don't look sleep deprived! I wish I could see you all in person. But I'm grateful for the picture.

Alyssa Lark said...

love it

Taylor and Chelsea Cotter said...

Nice picture guys! Such beautiful girls and handsome boys.

megan allen said...

YOU ARE HOT!!!!! YOU SUPER MODEL, YOU!!! :)

Adrianne said...

Way cute!! I am impressed that it turned out so good. But I know the feeling. Pictures are a nightmare and I only have 3 kids!! Have a great Christmas!!