Thursday, February 19, 2009

And....We're Back!



OK, OK! So it's only been..what? 2 months since my last post? Sorry to all of my cyber friends out there, and I know their are a lot of you (pretty much just you, Annee!)


Well, I guess I don't have any really great excuses except that, well actually I did come up with a few!

-We bought a house at the end of December and with that, we had to move ALL of our stuff...AGAIN!

-The second week in January Todd had knee surgery. So now, not only am I a taxi driver, a referee, a maid, a chef, a tutor, a housekeeper, a handy-man, a beautician, and an entertainer....but now I am a nurse!

-Did I mention I am a mother of 6....yes, 6!

-I am in the middle of training for a Ragnar Relay Race that is in 1o days. The run is from Flagstaff to Tempe. I've been pounding the pavement a little more these last couple of months running. er, a, jogging? maybe more like shuffling!?! fine! walk, jog, skip, shuffle, gallop...whatever!

-I went on a nice, long, warm, relaxing, kid-free vacation by myself! OK, so I lied! I went for a weekend to UT. But I was pretty much kid free so that's all that really matters, right?

-All I have to say is 3 letters...R S V! Yes, Maddox and Rigdon are just getting over RSV. Good thing I'm a nurse!

-So here I am @ 2:00am writing a post. I am so going to pay for this tomorrow, but it was nice to cross this off my to do list and catch up with you.

-And one more reason....probably the most important! We FINALLY got our Internet service today!!! YEAH for modern technology.

2 comments:

Annee said...

Thanks for the shout out. You better believe I'm your number 1 fan. I can't believe on top of everything else you get to be training for a race. I'm jealous. I wish I could come visit you in your new house. Those babies are already getting big! Wow. You are doing a great job. I miss you.

megan allen said...

Holy cow! That picture is so cute! YOu really have been busy! YOu better take care of yourself girl :)